Legal Notice of the website www.cleaningservices.pt
The point of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use as well as the safeguarding of the data of the website www.cleaningservices.pt, understanding by website all the pages and content owned by Cleaning Services which is accessed through the domain www.cleaningservices.pt and its subdomains.
Through the website, Cleaning Services intends to bring its clients the legal services that it provides.
The use of this website, as well as the services that it makes available to the user, will imply the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the general conditions present in this legal notice. The fact of accessing this website implies the knowledge and acceptance of all the exposed conditions. Cleaning Services recommends to the user a detailed reading of these conditions each time they accesses the website.
At Cleaning Services we believe that the privacy of our users is primary. For this reason we apply a policy of transparency to all our processes so that our users can be always informed and have control over the data that we manage.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, we hereby inform you that this website is the property of Cleaning Services by VIP Gold Solutions Unip., Lda, with the following contact details:
Owner: VIP Gold Solutions Unip., Lda
Registered office: Avda Afonso Costa 22 B, 1900-036 Lisboa
Phone: 927 623 262
Cleaning Services is sure to respect the guarantees, norms and procedures provided in the legal system to protect the rights to personal and family privacy and the protection of personal data.
1. Use of the website
By accepting this legal notice the user agrees to use the website in accordance with the provisions established therein. The user agrees not to use the website in an illicit way, harmful of the rights or interests of third parties or in any way contrary to this legal notice. Likewise, the user will not be able to carry out actions that could damage the Web site or prevent its continuity and correct operation.
2. Scope of the website. User responsibility
Only those pages that appear within the Web map published in www.cleaningservices.pt are included in this web site.
Cleaning Services does not warrant: (1) The reliability, availability, continuity, non-existence of deficiencies and the security of the website; (2) that the content of the website or the information that passes through it is free of viruses or other harmful elements, as well as errors, omissions or inaccuracies and (3) the privacy and security in the use that the user makes of the Web site. Consequently, the user assumes any risk that may arise from the use of the website.
Cleaning Services will not be liable for any damages that may derive from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the website; Of delays or blockages in the operation of the website or of intrusions made by third parties on the website.
3. News and modification of the information.
The information that appears in this legal notice is the one in force on the date of your last update. Cleaning Services reserves the right to update, modify or remove the legal notice without prior communication to the user, so it will be required to revise it periodically.
These general conditions will be in force according to their exposure and will be in effect until their subsequent modification duly published.
Cleaning Services will make maximum efforts to avoid any errors in the contents present on the website. Cleaning Services is not responsible for any consequences that may arise from errors in the content that may appear on this website, whether caused by internal or external failures.
The presence of links on the website of Cleaning Services, unless expressly stated otherwise, has a purely informative purpose and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them, not being responsible for the content or the Target Web security. Cleaning Services reserves the right to remove any links that may appear on its website at any time and without prior notice.
Cleaning Services reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to the Web site to any Internet user who enters this website any illicit content that violates rights or interests of third parties or that is contrary to this legal notice, reserving the The right to exercise the legal measures they deem appropriate to avoid such behaviors.
5. Navigation, access and security
Cleaning Services makes the maximum effort to make the navigation in the best conditions and avoid the damage of any kind that could be caused during the same.
This web site has been designed to support Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari browsers. Cleaning Services is not responsible for any damages, of any kind, that could be caused to users by the use of other browsers or versions other than the browsers for which the Web site has been designed.
Cleaning Services is not responsible or guaranteed that access to this website is uninterrupted or error free. Nor is it responsible or warrant that the content or software to which it can be accessed through this web site is free of error. In no event shall Cleaning Services be responsible for any loss, damage or damages of any kind which may derive from access and use of the website. Cleaning Services is not responsible for any of the falls, interruptions, failure or defects of telecommunications that may occur.
6. Intellectual property and copyright
Distinctive signs, designs, texts, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video segments, sound segments and other content found on the website and any other intellectual creations and/or technical inventions, Whatever your business or industrial application (hereinafter collectively called the "Content") are owned by Cleaning Services or third parties.
The user will not be able to use the content without the express and written consent of Cleaning Services or of its rightful owner, obtaining only an authorization to visualize the content through its browsing through the Web site and being able to be revocable in Any time. Internet Users who access the website can view the information contained in it and make private reproductions in their computer system. Notwithstanding the provisions of this legal notice, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available or any other form of exploitation of the content is not permitted without the prior written permission of Cleaning Services or of its rightful holder. In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the content existing on the website implies an infringement of the rights of protection of intellectual property or in any way illicit, harmful for rights or interests of third parties or Contrary to public order or to good manners, you will be able to communicate it to Cleaning Services through any of the addresses indicated in this legal notice.
7. Right of exclusion
Cleaning Services reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these general conditions.
8. Conditions for access to private services
The access to each one of the private services will be made by means of login and will be restricted only to those users that are in the corresponding situation of qualification that allows the access to the services that offers Cleaning Services.
9. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. Both Cleaning Services and users of the website accept that any discrepancy that may arise as to the interpretation, fulfillment or execution of the same will be expressly submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent judges and tribunals of Madrid, with expressly waives any other outside that may correspond to them.
1. Identity of the person in charge of the treatment
Cleaning Services, owner of the website www.cleaningservices.pt, informs users of the same, who is responsible for the treatments performed on this website, unless otherwise reported in the treatment concerned.
2. Data collection and consent
In compliance with law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of Personal data (LOPD), and the General Regulations on Data Protection (hereinafter "RGPD") 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, it is reported , that the personal data that is requested or, that can be provided to us by another electronic means, will be included in our personal data files, whose responsible and holder is VIP Gold Solutions Unip., Lda.
Also, when a user completes any of the forms with the personal data requested, under the RGPD, he/she must give an unmistakable and explicit consent, with revocable character, and without retroactive effects.
Cleaning Services is not responsible for the processing of the personal data of the website that the user can access through the various links contained in our website.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date and agrees to notify any change or modification thereof. In the case of personal data from third parties, the user is responsible for having informed and obtained the consent of these to be facilitated, with the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this policy Privacy. In the event of any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for it or to any other third party, through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information, through the forms inserted in the Web site and in particular to Through the section relating to registration, the responsibilities arising from such an act shall be imputed exclusively to the user.
3. Treatment purposes
The data we request are appropriate and necessary for the purpose with which they are collected, will not be used for a purpose other than that for which they have been granted, and in no case will be transferred to third parties without the consent of the proprietor.
The user is not obliged to provide us his personal data, however, are absolutely necessary to carry out the services we offer.
In accordance with regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the purpose for which personal data is collected is:
- To address the different controversies that arise through the contact e-mail.
- To facilitate a personalized service for the user, with the purpose of having the information.
- For the design of various services that may be of interest to users.
- Contact the user via email to respond to the contact form, phone calls, SMS or other electronic means, such as notifications that can be sent through the website, if enabled.
- To make anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and the activity developed by the users on the Web site.
- To provide, manage, administer, expand and improve the services and/or contents offered by Cleaning Services by analyzing the use of the services by the user.
- Management of the registration as a user of the website. The data provided for the registration of the platform that the user provides to Cleaning Services will be the subject of the treatment in order to identify him within the community and to enable access to it.
- High on the receipt "Outstanding subscriptions" in order to keep the user updated of their services.
Under no circumstances shall the following actions be carried out in relation to the personal data provided by users:
- International transfers to other States, without obtaining prior consent of the affected treatment.
- You will not rent or sell personal information, or share your personal information with any advertiser or advertising ad networks without explicit permission.
- Transfer to third parties, both natural and legal persons, without obtaining the prior consent of the person affected by the treatment.Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form, for which the user will have to provide us his real, accurate, complete and updated data.The user shall be solely responsible for any direct and indirect damages, which cause Cleaning Services or any third party, to complete the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete, non-updated data or with data from third parties.Cleaning Services reserves the right to decide whether or not to incorporate the personal data of those persons into their files.
- Data HostingFor technical reasons and quality of services, the Web www.cleaningservices.pt and subdomains derived from it are housed in the servers of the company Hetzner Online, located in Germany. This company provides only hosting services, databases maintenance and/or data processing for the development of the activity by Cleaning Services.
- Data types subject to treatmentCleaning Services can collect information personal data from our customers or users, which may vary due to the technological facilities, or nature of the service, among others.
- Under ageAs a general rule, Cleaning Services will not treat personal information, with substantial knowledge, of children under thirteen years of age.In the event that Cleaning Services, carrying out any control activity, discovers the involuntary compilation of information with respect to children under thirteen years of age, it will carry out all the necessary measures that, as provider and host of contents, has obligation to undertake and thus be able to delete such information, as soon as possible, except in those cases which, by reason of applicable legislation, are necessary to retain.In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection regulation, those over the age of thirteen are entitled to grant their consent, except for those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the owners of the country for their benefit. authority or guardianship.
- Confidentiality of the dataThe data collected in all the private communications between Cleaning Services and the users will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing Cleaning Services to the obligation of secrecy of the data of personal character, to its duty to keep them and to adopt all the Measures necessary to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized access, in accordance with the new European legislation on the protection of personal data, the applicable law for the collection and processing of personal data is the Following:
- Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of Personal data (LOPD).
- Real decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which approves the regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 of December, of protection of personal character data.
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD).
In addition, information of any kind that the parties exchange with each other shall also be classified as confidential, that which they agree to have such a nature, or that they simply look at the content of such information. The visualization of data over the Internet will not provide direct access to them, unless the express consent of the holder for each occasion. Cleaning Services will not be responsible for any leaks of information that may occur due to mismanagement of information by the user.
We recommend that you do not provide any third party with your identification, password or reference numbers that Cleaning Services could provide. In addition, to ensure that the protection of professional secrecy between Cleaning Services and the user is preserved in all communications, the user must not disclose confidential information to third parties.
Our files are registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency of data protection under the aforementioned legislation, and with the corresponding security measures.
8. Data integrity
Cleaning Services respects the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation in the field of data protection, in Concrete regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, adopting for it the technical and organisational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, In view of the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed, whether they come from human or physical or natural means and which will only record personal data in files that meet the conditions that are determined and n the aforementioned regulation with respect to its integrity and safety and to those of treatment centres, premises, equipment, systems and programmes.
9. Data availability
The availability of the data on the Internet can be limited by many external factors which cannot be controlled or foreseen, Cleaning Servicesno will be responsible for the damages that these could cause trying to provide the services by means Alternatives to the Internet.
Cleaning Services will maintain the highest security standards to ensure your confidentiality, integrity and availability.
10. DATA PROCESSING POLICY
10.1. Duty to report
The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use as well as the safeguarding of the data of the website www.cleaningservices.pt (hereinafter, the "website"), understanding by website all the pages and content owned by VIP Gold Solutions Unip., Lda (hereinafter, Cleaning Services) which is accessed through the domain www.cleaningservices.pt and its subdomains.
Also, Cleaning Services, owner of the website www.cleaningservices.pt, informs users of the same, who is responsible for the treatments that are performed on this website, unless otherwise reported in the treatment concerned.
Cleaning Services respects the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation in the field of data protection, in Concretely, regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, adopting for this purpose the technical and organisational measures necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, Taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Specifically, users of the website are informed that their personal data can only be obtained for their treatment when they are appropriate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which has been obtained.
When personal data is collected through the website, the user will be informed in a clear and unequivocal manner of the following points:
1. Existence of a personal data treatment.
2. The identity and contact details of the person responsible for the processing of personal data obtained.
3. The purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are allocated and the legal basis for the treatment.
4. Where appropriate, recipients to the categories of recipients of personal data.
5. If applicable, the intention of the person responsible for transferring personal data to a third country.
6. The term or the criteria of conversation of the information.
7. The existence of the right to request the person responsible for the treatment access to the relative personal data of the person concerned, and his rectification or suppression, or the limitation of his treatment, the right to portability of the data, or to oppose the treatment. Also, the way of exercising the aforementioned rights.
8. Where the treatment is based on the consent of the person concerned, the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on prior consent to its withdrawal; If the treatment is not based on consent, your right to exercise the opposition of the treatment.
9. The right to file a claim with the supervisory authority.
10. The existence, if any, of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles and the exercise of rights associated with such treatment.
11. When data are collected for minors, the treatment shall be considered lawful only if the consent has been given or authorized by the holder of the parental authority or guardianship over the child.
The user will be solely responsible for the completion of the information with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
10.2. Express consent of the user
• Commercial communications.
The treatment of your personal data has, to greater than the purposes described, as an object to send electronic communications with information that Cleaning Services may consider of interest or relevant to users.
Cleaning Services can send commercial communications via e-mail, social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others of similar characteristics.
Any communication carried out on the basis of the foregoing shall be submitted solely and exclusively to the users who have accepted the referral of the same, through the box inserted for such purposes and which, therefore, it is understood that the user has expressly granted his consent.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, in the event that the user does not wish to continue receiving commercial or promotional communications from Cleaning Services, the user is informed that he will be able to process the drop of the service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10.3. Exercise of rights
Every user has the right to request Cleaning Services access to the personal data relating to the same, and its rectification and suppression, or to the limitation of its treatment, the right to the portability of its data, or to oppose the treatment.
The user may exercise such rights by submitting an express request, with a copy of his/her CC (citizen card), indiscriminately, to the following addresses: email@example.com